A.E. Schmidt has the most experienced, well trained group of technicians in the country. They have serviced nearly every model of manufactured brand pool tables and are insured and exceed all of our stringent qualifications. Improper moving may damage your billiard table. A.E. Schmidt Billiards takes care to move your table to its new home safely. We offer different pool table moving services to fit your needs in the St. Louis area. Please take a look at our pool services below. If you would like a quote, we welcome you to send in a service request form listed below. (Please allow 1 business day for reply)
Description of Services
KNOCKDOWN ONLY–Disassemble pool table and leave in your current home.
KNOCKDOWN MOVE & SETUP–Disassemble pool table in current home, transport to new location and reassemble.
KNOCKDOWN MOVE NO SETUP–Disassemble pool table in current home and transport to new location only.
PICKUP MOVE SETUP–Transport disassembled pool table from storage and reassemble table in your home.
SETUP ONLY–Initial setup or reassembly of billiard table in your home.
Request A Quote!
If you would like a quote please click on the request a quote button and fill out the information. We will respond as quickly as possible.
Please note we are booked on service until January of 2018.
For the most accurate quote please have the following information available.
- Manufacturer of table or what retail store you purchased from.
- Rough age of pool table. Is it over 50 years old?
- How many pieces of slate? A.E. Schmidt will not work on 1-piece slate tables.
- Please provide zip codes of where table will be located and if moving – zip code of where it is going to.
- Size. When measuring, please measure from tip of cushion to opposite tip of cushion. The overall length of pool table will not help us determine the size.
Scheduling your Service
When scheduling service you can either email or call (314-645-7565) us to set up a time, please have your service quote number available. Our service crews operate Monday- Friday.